Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pittsburgh

Well last weekend was less boring than usual :) My sweet friend and I drove the two hours to Pittsburgh and stayed with one of his friends there. We did some sight seeing and the boys did a wonderful job of reminding me about my fear of heights and water. Was still the best weekend of the new year :-D
The amazing view from the freaking highest place they could find to stand.
My friends lunch, quaintly named The S.O.B. Burger :p
I shot I took from the side walk, as there was no way I would walk to the ledge of this cliff.
My bad luck, the train was blocking a beautiful background I was already too short for...
Taking a rest, making a face.
Right after leaving his friends apartment on our long 2 hour journey home
Possibly found a relative...
Cheers to the drive home !!!
This was the view from the apartment we were staying in. Yup, directly downtown :)
Attempting to actually see something..short girl problems
While the boys went ice skating, I wore my boots and walked around the city
Laughing at how I shouldn't have fit in this..
Hello gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment