Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Collection

Physicians Formula has a new collection out for Spring 2013 called Sexy Booster. The idea of this collection is that it's infused with pheromones, cocoa extract, horny goat weed, and scented with warm vanilla, all to make you feel sexier. While I can't say I felt sexy while wearing it, I can say it's very pretty and smells wonderful. I've tried the blush and bronzer so far. The blush I bought is the shade called natural and the bronzer is the darker of the two options. There is also a pink blush called rose. The blush and bronzer and both sheer and shimmery, better suited for lighter skin tones. But I love their cuteness nonetheless. I use the blush as a highlight and the bronzer as a body shimmer. Perhaps today I will test the glosses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment